YuGiOh Sacred Beasts Set- Uria, Hamon & Raviel
Card Text: The "Sacred Beasts", known in Japan as the Three Phantasms, also romanized as "Three Phantom Demons", are a series of three powerful monsters. They are "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" and "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms".
The "Sacred Beasts", known in Japan as the Three Phantasms (三幻魔 Sangenma), also romanized as "Three Phantom Demons", are a series of three powerful monsters.
They are "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" and "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms".
For better services during the Holiday Season, we would like you to consider the following:
United States Destinations
- Delays are expected to happen especially with the Post Office. We recommend using Express Services such as FedEx, UPS, or Express Mail for better, faster, and safer deliveries.
- UPS and FEDEX have a history of delivering packages on time 90-95% of the time, even during the busy holiday season and bad weather situations.
- Updated tracking is provided by UPS and FEDEX. Express Mail and other Post Office methods do not update quickly during the holiday season.
- LAST DAY for your orders to make it before Christmas will be December 17th, you will need to use FEDEX or UPS 2nd Day Air shipping methods.
- Delays are expected to happen especially with the Post Office. Any Priority Mail and even Express Mail can be delayed for as long as 2 months during this season. This is due to misdirected packages, weather delays, and customs. We have no control over these situations.
- We recommend using Express Services such as FedEx or Express Mail for better, faster, and safer deliveries.
- Tracking is not updated for Post Office methods. Tracking is available for Express Mail and FedEx.
- FedEx is insured, track able, and has been a very good service to trust.
We require all customers to read our Terms of Service for more details before ordering.
We will do our best to ship all orders in a timely manner and hope that all packages are delivered on time.
General Shipping Information
All orders will be processed and shipped within 24 - 48 business day hours (Monday thru Friday, excluding Federal holidays) for paid and in-stock items. All Pre-orders will be shipped on the release date of the product or the following day. Pre-orders are scheduled on a first paid, first ship basis. Please note that the release dates of products are subject to change by the manufacturers of the product(s). U.S. shipping destinations include U.S. territories, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and Guam.
For information on lost, stolen, or damage packages, please view our Terms of Service information page.
Handling charges are free! We only charge our customers for shipping costs provided by the carrier. Our Web Site will calculate your shipping total as accurate as possible according to the order received. Should any overages or insufficient amounts for the order occur, it will not be refunded to or requested from the customer, unless the incorrect shipping option was selected for the order or the difference was considered a large amount.
U.S. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times
Please note that your order is subject for cancellation should you select the inappropriate shipping method that applies to your order. Example, selecting a “Single Only” shipping method for an order with a booster box order. The following methods for shipping are available for U.S. destinations.
- USPS First Class Mail: 5 - 7 business days
- All USPS Priority Mail methods: 3 - 5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days
P.O. Boxes do not accept UPS shipments, please use USPS options. Delivery times are applied after the order has been processed and marked as shipped. Example: Shipped 1/1/2014 + 2 business day service = 1/3/2014 estimated delivery
All Pick-up orders will be processed and prepared for pick-up at following location:
20725 NE 16 Ave Unit A-46 North Miami, FL 33179
U.S. Shipping Rates
Shipping rates are automatically calculated and provided in the “Checkout” page “Step 3”. To calculate the shipping rate for an order, please add items to your “Shopping Cart” and go to the “Checkout” page. Fill-in the proper information for “Step 1 and Step 2,” and your shipping rates will appear in “Step 3.”
U.S. Tracking Services
All orders will be notified by e-mail that your order has been completed and shipped. For orders with track able services, when your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number and a link to where you can follow your package status.
For translations, please CLICK HERE
The following methods for shipping are available for International destinations.
- USPS First Class Mail: 14 - 21 business days
- Fedex International: 5 - 7 business days
Delivery times are applied after the order is marked shipped.
*Please note that delivery times are subject to change depending on your countries customs services. Please accept delays, during holiday seasons and heavy shipping traffic periods. Some packages shipped Priority Mail are delivered as late as 2 months after the ship date.
We highly recommend using FedEx shipping options for international customers. Customers using USPS First Class Mail should take notice that they are choosing a service without tracking and insurance; we are not responsible for any lost packages or tracking of this service.
Your order is subject for cancellation should you select the inappropriate shipping method that applies to your order.
Example, selecting a “Singles only” shipping method for an order with a booster box order.
International Shipping Rates
International Tracking Services
International Customs and Duties
All international customers are responsible for any duty and taxes imposed by your country. Customs fees are common when ordering from another country and we have no control over these charges. To find out about your country’s customs policy, please contact your local customs office regarding fees before ordering.